Thursday, August 30, 2007

Welcome To The Virtual Tour of Sarah's Pad, The Penthouse on Hrabrets :)
















Welcome to my humble, and COZY abode, 4th and top floor of my building, here in the city of Plovdiv in my wonderful neighborhood of Stolipinovo, infamously known for the main neighborhood of the "Turkish" Gypsies.

In the pics...the first is my apartment building from the street. My balcony is the one at the very top corner right...the inclosed balcony on the front side, that is my landlords apartment just below me. The big white round thing hanging is my boiler, the spot next to the main window where a low cabinet sits is where my stove usually is sitting on though is still on my balcony, probably for the next two weeks. You can see all the books, papers out as well as my suite cases, since I have little to no storage room. My bathroom is actually next to my main door though outside my apartment and next to. Not the greatest convenience but it's fine AND my bathroom has been noted to be the best bathroom...if that says anything...take my word for it, I won't include pics for you to see for yourself. I have tile floor and walls and a "normal" toilet. I also have been noted to have one of the best kitchen sinks. So, cozy as it may be, I lucked out overall! :)

No comments: